Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It is Amazing what GOD can Do !!!!

Monday: Had an amazing day of classes... :) :) :)

Tuesday: Had an amazing day of classes...
I took an midterm in Intro to Student Life...Pretty easy..
I am so excited with my English grade.. it an 87.6..the highest in the class..wow!!!! (that is what my teacher said :) )
I AM VERY , VERY , VERY, excited..can't you all tell?..lol...lol

Wednesday: May the Lord Bless you all ... Pray for me, I have an English Test... I have study for it as much as I can... Now I have to work on a six page paper that is due Thursday..I should have it done by Wednesday Night... I have to get all my thoughts on paper...Whatever thought I do have ..lol... the paper is about "The History of Education in the United States"..

Hope everyone has a great Mid week service...

Talk to everyone Later,
Love Always,
CollegeGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment