Monday, October 12, 2009

FINALLY GOT ON THE BLOG FOR YOU ALL !!!!

Good Afternoon readers,

Monday .... Yes I had school today... This week is midterms...so this might be the only update for a couple of days...

Saturday.... Bus Ministries.... We had a great afternoon talking to all the kids...well I had a great time talking to all the kids...It was a blast just going and seeing all the faces...

Sunday.... Just from the day before...We had 14 kids just from the area we did... 14!!!!!!!...It is amazing what God is doing on this bus route...All together we had 51 kids...all together....

Monday.... The only midterm we had was for the class of Acts...I hope I did pretty well..I feel great about turning it in... So happy with the English Test I got back ..I got an 80%...Thats good for me...so happy, so happy...

Well I do have to get studying.

Talk to you all later,

CollegeGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment