Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hey

Hey Everyone,
Sorry it has been a very busy week..But the Lord has done amazing things in just a week.
Midterms I did very well..All passing grades...

This past Sunday was pumpkin week..Just on our bus we had 82 kids...The bus was full, they had to kick the workers off the bus, it was that full. That afternoon was even better...the fact that we did not get our bus until 4:30, but that was the matter...We had a great time playing games and talking to the bus kids....

But that day I had the opportunity to win my FIRST soul to Christ! The Lord had blessed me.. It was amazing showing a kid to Christ...I can only thank Christ... and the Brother Ray through his class Personal Evangelism...Both did a great job teaching me what to do...

I do ask for each one of you, who does read this blog, is to please pray for me... Lord is working in me with something, I will not say, but to Just Pray..

I am thankful for the family and friends He has out in my life...

Love you all,

CollegeGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment