Thursday, November 5, 2009

FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!!!!

Hey Readers,

Yes, I know I am not keeping up with this blog of mine...
But the Lord is doing a great and mighty work here in my life..

All my classes I am passing with a C or above...Praise the Lord...
I had a great time out on soulwinning on Saturday, and Sunday was even better...

So we have this thing here after Sunday church called, "Preacher Boy's", It is for men who want's to preach and ladies are invited...So my thought, more preaching, that is good...Well on November 15, a friend and I will be singing...There is not a lot of people who come, so I ask who was in charge, and this friend and I will be singing. So please just pray that it all goes well...

I do have some prayer request:
1. Wisdom
2. Making the right decisions.
3. The next step in the Lord's plan for my life.
4. Unspoken
Here are just a few..
I will talk to you all later,
Have a great night,

CollegeGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment